- I'm thankful that I got to see Caitlin Moran yesterday and that she was wonderfully entertaining and actually quite easy to lipread. It was only during the hysterical laughing moments that I had no clue what was going on.
- I'm thankful that the wedding last weekend was a complete success, that I got to see two of my favourite people get married, in bright sunny September weather.
- I'm thankful that the NHS campaign is going well. I've been getting amazing feedback, advice and encouragement and I'm hopeful that change will happen on top of the changes that have already happened.
- I'm thankful to MET man who drank cider with me last night aware that it's like a truth drug and sat there unflinchingly as I rambled on and on and on and on...
- I'm thankful that when I accidentally said I was getting married, so many of you came forward and offered to be a part of my big day. As yet, no groom has come forward, but it's early days, yah?
And lastly I'm thankful about the fact that for the first time in ages, Deafinitelygirly.com feels alive again – it feels blogged on, read and enjoyed. It has purpose and pinkness, although it could probably do with a bit of a redesign*.
Have a wonderful weekend peeps.
I'm off for a beer with Fab Friend and Flo. Can't think of anything I'd rather do.
*all offers considered